Read about a Solo Female Traveler’s Journey through Jordan, Israel, and Palestine. Find out what it was like and when you should expect when traveling through the middle east as a solo female traveler.
It’s me, Kelly, the face behind Girl with the Passport!
So glad you stopped by and super happy to meet you. What’s a nice person like you doing in a place like this?
Kidding and welcome to my snazzy little blog. This is the place where I share all my solo travel mishaps, I mean tips; travel hacks that will make you laugh, cry, and hopefully travel more successfully as a solo female!
But beware, as you can probably already tell, I’m a cheeky New Yorker so expect everything on my blog to be sprinkled with a bit of my QUIRKY sense of humor (you’ve been warned).
- 22 of the Best European Christmas Destinations! August 11, 2020
- 25 of the Best Bookstores in NYC August 6, 2020
- 23 of the Best Places to Spend Christmas in Europe July 29, 2020
- 23 Amazing Amsterdam Hidden Gems! July 26, 2020
- How to get from Newark Airport to Manhattan: An Amazing Local’s Guide July 24, 2020