Read about a Solo Female Traveler’s Journey through Jordan, Israel, and Palestine. Find out what it was like and when you should expect when traveling through the middle east as a solo female traveler.
It’s me, Kelly, the face behind Girl with the Passport!
So glad you stopped by and super happy to meet you. What’s a nice person like you doing in a place like this?
Kidding and welcome to my snazzy little blog. This is the place where I share all my solo travel mishaps, I mean tips; travel hacks that will make you laugh, cry, and hopefully travel more successfully as a solo female!
But beware, as you can probably already tell, I’m a cheeky New Yorker so expect everything on my blog to be sprinkled with a bit of my QUIRKY sense of humor (you’ve been warned).
- 6 Tips for a Terrific Vacay in Bonnie Scotland October 22, 2020
- 21 Amazing Romantic Getaways in Upstate New York October 16, 2020
- 20 of the Best Road Trips from NYC! October 7, 2020
- Packing For Colder Climates? What You Do and Do Not Need To Pack September 24, 2020
- The Best Budget Travel Insurance Ever! September 22, 2020