Read about a Solo Female Traveler’s Journey through Jordan, Israel, and Palestine. Find out what it was like and when you should expect when traveling through the middle east as a solo female traveler.
It’s me, Kelly, the face behind Girl with the Passport!
So glad you stopped by and super happy to meet you. What’s a nice person like you doing in a place like this?
Kidding and welcome to my snazzy little blog. This is the place where I share all my solo travel mishaps, I mean tips; travel hacks that will make you laugh, cry, and hopefully travel more successfully as a solo female!
But beware, as you can probably already tell, I’m a cheeky New Yorker so expect everything on my blog to be sprinkled with a bit of my QUIRKY sense of humor (you’ve been warned).
- 10 of the Best Hostels in NYC February 15, 2019
- 15 Amazing New York City Gift Ideas February 12, 2019
- Backpacking London: Secret Tips and Tricks February 8, 2019
- What to Pack in Your Carry on: 15 Carry On Essentials February 5, 2019
- 19 Travel Essentials for Women February 4, 2019