Read about a Solo Female Traveler’s Journey through Jordan, Israel, and Palestine. Find out what it was like and when you should expect when traveling through the middle east as a solo female traveler.
It’s me, Kelly, the face behind Girl with the Passport!
So glad you stopped by and super happy to meet you. What’s a nice person like you doing in a place like this?
Kidding and welcome to my snazzy little blog. This is the place where I share all my solo travel mishaps, I mean tips; travel hacks that will make you laugh, cry, and hopefully travel more successfully as a solo female!
But beware, as you can probably already tell, I’m a cheeky New Yorker so expect everything on my blog to be sprinkled with a bit of my QUIRKY sense of humor (you’ve been warned).
- 30 Amazing Free Things to do in NYC! January 26, 2021
- 20 of the Most Beautiful Amsterdam Streets! January 20, 2021
- 7 Amazing Ways to Breathe New Life Into Your Travel Memories January 19, 2021
- 26+ Best Books about NYC! January 14, 2021
- 50+ Interesting Facts about NYC January 7, 2021