Read about a Solo Female Traveler’s Journey through Jordan, Israel, and Palestine. Find out what it was like and when you should expect when traveling through the middle east as a solo female traveler.
It’s me, Kelly, the face behind Girl with the Passport!
So glad you stopped by and super happy to meet you. What’s a nice person like you doing in a place like this?
Kidding and welcome to my snazzy little blog. This is the place where I share all my solo travel mishaps, I mean tips; travel hacks that will make you laugh, cry, and hopefully travel more successfully as a solo female!
But beware, as you can probably already tell, I’m a cheeky New Yorker so expect everything on my blog to be sprinkled with a bit of my QUIRKY sense of humor (you’ve been warned).
- What to Wear in Vietnam: A Vietnam Packing List January 24, 2020
- The Ultimate 3 Day Phuket Itinerary January 15, 2020
- 29 Amazing Vietnam Travel Tips! January 12, 2020
- The ULTIMATE Guide to Solo Travel Japan January 9, 2020
- Solo Travel Paris: Amazing Things to do Alone in Paris January 2, 2020