Looking for magical Greece quotes and quotes about Greece that will make you fall in love with this next-level awesome country all over again?
Well, look no further my friend because this expertly curated list of amazing Greece quotes has been hand-selected to help satiate (at least somewhat) your wanderlust and satisfy your undying love for all this Greece, Greece, and, oh yeah, Greece.
So, stop searching high and low all across the internet for quotes about Greece that are kind of mediocre at best.
Instead, use these epic Greece captions for Instagram and this selection of funny Greece quotes to inspire both you are your followers today.
Because I for one am all about sharing the love – and some of these best Greek love quotes – with all your friends, family, and followers.
I mean, if you’ve got Greece on the mind then why not them too, gosh darn it? After all, I’ve been to Greece more times than I can count and personally feel like traveling to Greece – or thinking about traveling to Greece – is always a good idea.
So, what are you waiting for? Go forth, use these best Greek quotes about life well, and be the travel happy human that I know you are.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more information. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
Best Greece Quotes and Quotes about Greece
Whether you’re looking for a bit of travel inspiration or desperately need to spice up your Instagram feed full of photos from Greece, these best Greece quotes and quotes about Greece are here to help.
Not only will these quotes about Greece inspire you to book a plane ticket sooner than you think, but they could also make the perfect Greece captions for Instagram photos that you may not know what to do with.
1. “Greece is the home of Gods. They may have died, but their presence still makes itself felt.” – Henry Miller
2. “Greece was a muse. It inspired creativity in magical ways that I can’t even begin to understand or explain.” – Joe Bonamassa
3. “Greece is the most magical place on Earth.”’ – Kylie Bax
4. “Such is the aspect of this shore; “Tis Greece, but living Greece no more! So coldly sweet, so deadly fair, We start, for the soul is wanting there.” – Lord Byron
5. “For me, Greece is Maria Farantouri. This is how I imagined Goddess Hera to be: strong, pure, and vigilant. I have never encountered any other artist able to give me such a strong sense of the divine.” – François Mitterrand
6. “Greece – The feeling of being lost in time and geography with months and years hazily sparkling ahead in a prospect of un-conjecturable magic” – Patrick Leigh Fermor
7. “You know you’re in Greece when you feel a unique, indescribable, out of this world euphoria being there and a deep sadness when you’re leaving.” – Unknown
8. “The light of Greece opened my eyes, penetrated my pores, expanded my whole being.” – Henry Miller
9. “The island has magical landscapes and a special energy coming from the sea, the winds, and the land that can’t be found elsewhere.” – Eugenie Niarchos
10. “One of the purest joys that man can afford in this world is to visit the Aegean Sea in the spring, with a breath of light breeze; I have never been able to imagine paradise in any other way. This joy grows right upside down, but God does not allow it to escalate so that the beloved visible world does not disappear with it, on the contrary, the invisible world becomes visible, and what we call God and eternal life and bliss join us on the ship and accompany us on the voyage. In the bitter hour of your death, close your eyes, and you will see Santorini, Naxos, Paros, Mykonos. “– Nikos Kazantzakis
11. “The mention of Greece fills the mind with the most exalted sentiments and arouses in our bosoms the best feelings of which our nature is capable.” – James Monroe
12. “Earth proudly wears the Parthenon as the best gem upon her zone.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “Right now I’d love to be sitting on a Greek island somewhere because of being Greek American, eating great octopus salad, and some fantastic lamb. Or sipping a little ouzo. I think the Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest. Lots of nuts, vegetables, fruits, fresh fish, lean meats, yogurt.” – Cat Cora
14. “I like reading, free diving, and hiking. But my favorite thing to do is travel anywhere in Greece. I love everything about that place.” – Max Irons
15. “It takes a lifetime for someone to discover Greece, but it only takes an instance to fall in love with her.” – Henry Miller
16. “Greece was a muse. It inspired creativity in magical ways that I can’t even begin to understand or explain.” – Joe Bonamassa
17. “Happy is the man, I thought, who, before dying, has the good fortune to sail the Aegean sea.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
18. “Gradually the magic of the island (Corfu) settled over us as gently and as clingly as pollen. “ – Gerald Durrell
19. “Greece is the most magical place on Earth.” – Kylie Bax
20. “Of all the peoples, the Greeks have dreamt the dream of life the best. “ – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
21. “Greece is a good place for rebirths.” – Judith Martin
22. “The problem with Greece is that she’s just too beautiful.” – Anon
Best Greece Captions for Instagram
Are you not-so-low-key obsessed with Greece? Yeah, welcome to the club. That’s why my Insta feed is brimming over with hopefully not heinous photos of Greece.
But, as we all know only too well, Instagram users have the attention span of a very small goldfish.
Therefore, I wanted to give you a selection of riveting Greece captions for Instagram that are short but engaging.
This way, you can still make a whole lot of impact – and stand out from the crowd – on a ginormous social media platform where content creators are all vying for users’ attention.
23. “Living the sweet life in Santorini.”
24. “Picture-perfect moments.”
25. “Go where you feel most alive.”
26. “I’m all about the salty air and sunkissed hair.”
27. “BRB, checking something off my bucket list.”
28. “Woke up in the dreamiest place.”
29. “Nothing but the Greek island life for me.”
30. “You can meet me in Mykonos.”
31. “I followed my heart and it led me to Greece.”
32. “Meet me in Greece.”
33. “I got 99 problems and Greece ain’t one.”
34. “The world is yours to explore.”
35. “Sweet dreams are made of feta cheese…who am I to disagree?”
36. “Every stamp in your passport comes with a story.”
37. “Pretending I’m in ‘Mamma Mia’ everywhere I go.”
38. “Aren’t you glad we went to Athens?”
39. “Do more things that are like this.”
40. “Just hopping from one Greek island to the next.”
41. “It’s no secret that I belong in Greece.”
42. “To find yourself, think for yourself.” – Socrates
43. “Know thyself.” (inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo in Delphi 2,000+ years ago)
44. “‘I want to see the Parthenon by moonlight.’ – Daphne Du Maurier
45. “Greece is more than a country. It is an experience.” – Unknown
46. ‘It’s all Greek to me.’
47. “Keep calm and travel to Greece.”
48. “Greece is a good place to look at the moon, isn’t it?” – Kari Hesthamar
49. “I want Rome and the Coliseum, the Acropolis, Athens; I want beauty, and the flame of life.” – Eleanora Duse
50. “The world is expanding Greece and Greece is the shrinking world.” – Victor Hugo
51. “Let there be light! said liberty, and from sunrise like the sea, Athens Rose.” – P B Shelly
52. “Greetings from Greece.”
Funny Greece Quotes and Quotes about Greece
For me, these past few months have felt overwhelming with a capital “O”. So, if you feel like I do, or just love laughing your butt off, then these funny Greece quotes are where it’s at.
Who knows, after reading some of these funny quotes about Greece you might even LOL for REAL. Hey, you never know. It could happen!
53. “Greeks are like the current, They push you over and then try to suck you in.” – Beryl Dov
54. “There are two kinds of people. Greeks, and everyone else who wish they were Greek. “ – My Big Fat Greek wedding
55. “The Parthenon without the marbles is like a smile with a tooth missing.” – Neil Kinnock
56. “If you deconstruct Greece, you will, in the end, see an olive tree, a grapevine, and a boat remain. That is, with as much you reconstruct her.”– Odysseas
57. “I want to have an ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ experience where I drop off the face of the planet and move to Greece.” – Jennifer Hyman
58. “In a way, it’s nice to know that there are Greek gods out there because you have somebody to blame when things go wrong.” – Rick Riordan
59. “Most British newspapers now have more columns than the Acropolis.” – Ian Jack
60. “You know, it is said that we Greeks are a fervent and warm-blooded breed. Well, let me tell you something – it is true.” – Melina Mercouri
61. “You can’t swing a cat in Ancient Greece without hitting one of Zeus’s ex-girlfriends.” – Rick Riordan
62. “Alcohol makes other people less tedious, and food less bland, and can help provide what the Greeks called entheos, or the slight buzz of inspiration when reading or writing.” – Christopher Hitchens
63. “An Aristotle was but the rubbish of an Adam, and Athens but the rudiments of Paradise.” – Robert South
64. “If you look at a map of Europe you will observe that Greece is a skeleton-like hand stretching its crooked fingers out into the Mediterranean Sea.” – Will Durant
Best Santorini Quotes
I know I’ve said it before but it’s so true that I’m gonna say it again.
Santorini is EASILY one of the most beautiful islands that I’ve ever been to. PERIOD.
I mean, those old-world windmills, those blue-domed churches, those stunning panoramas of the Aegean, and those white-washed buildings hidden at the end of small alleys are the stuff that travel dreams are made of!
So yeah, I was more than a little impressed. And trust me, that’s high praise coming from someone who’s been to a lot of islands and who’s actually grown up on one (yes, NYC really is an island).
That’s why, if you need to be reminded of this island’s awe-inspiring beauty or want to share Santorini’s ethereal beauty with someone special, then use these very best Santorini quotes to help remind everyone just how great this island really is.
65. “Lena studied the faces of the girls on the sidelines. She could tell that Kostos owned the lust of what few local teenage girls there were in Oia, but instead, he chose to dance with all the grandmothers, all the women who had raised him, who had poured into him the love they couldn’t spend on their own absent children and grandchildren.” – Ann Brashares
66. “According to some theories, the legendary Atlantis said to have sunk beneath the sea in a great cataclysm, is in actuality the Greek Island of Santorini.” – Laura Brooks
67. “Off the Santorini cliff on a dark, starless night, I tossed a message in a bottle and love found me washed up on the black lava sand of the Aegean shore. As with my previous loves, volcanic in nature. Almost destructive before it started.” – Melody Lee
68. “On a summers night, I have sat on the balcony drinking Ouzo, watching the ghosts of Greek Heroes sailing past, listening to the rustle of their sail cloths and the gentle lapping of their oars…and lain alongside Pythagoras watching him study the myriad of triangles in the constellations twinkling above us. Whether it was Crete, the heat, the Ouzo, or a combination, it is unequaled anywhere other than Santorini, in my humble opinion.” – Phil Simpkin
69. “Santorini is calling and I must go.”
70. “We descended from the chariot and walked across the volcanic island in the Cyclades group of Greek islands. A fear did wake me like the active Santorini. I felt, anytime my mind outbreaks with the real passion of words. But I maintained my mind with silent revenge, which was active, secretly in my inward cavity.” – Nithin Purple
71. “Arthur tried to hold her hand to steady her and reassure her, but she wouldn’t let him. He held on to his airline hold-all with its tin of Greek olive oil, its towel, its crumpled postcards of Santorini, and its other odds and ends. He steadied and reassured that instead.” – Douglas Adams
Best Greek Quotes About Life
Greece is a prehistoric civilization that has been around forever.
It also served as a mecca for prominent intellectuals of the ancient world and was even the birthplace of some of the greatest philosophers of all time (yes Aristotle and Plato, I’m talking about you).
Therefore, it should come as no surprise to anyone that there are some amazing and truly awesome Greek quotes about life that have been helping people get through the tough times since ye olde 29 BCE.
Okay, I kid about the date but in all seriousness, this selection of best Greek quotes about life are spot on and will leave you with all the feels while enthusiastically nodding your head, “yes” in agreement.
72. “Men would live exceedingly quiet if these two words, mine and thine, were taken away.” – Anaxagoras
73. “He has the most who is most content with the least.” – Diogenes
74. “As iron is eaten away by rust, so the envious are consumed by their own passion.” – Antisthenes
75. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
76. “Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens.” – Epictetus
77. “Raising children is an uncertain thing; success is reached only after a life of battle and worry.” – Democritus
78. “No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.” – Heraclitus
79. “Beware the barrenness of a busy life.” – Socrates
80. “Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle. “ – Plato
Best Greek Love Quotes and Greece Quotes about Love
Looking for some of the best Greek love quotes of all time? If so then this section is for you!
Because this amazing selection of Greece quotes about love will make the perfect caption for any and all of your romantic couples’ photos from Greece.
So, stop stressing and start using these epic quotes about Greece to quickly and easily describe all your latest and great pictures.
81. “Selfishness doesn’t consist in a love to yourself but in a big degree of such love.” – Aristotle
82. “There are three classes of men; lovers of wisdom, lovers of honor, and lovers of gain.” – Plato
83. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life, that word is Love.” – Sophocles
84. “Whatever possession we gain by our sword cannot be sure or lasting, but the love gained by kindness and moderation is certain and durable.” – Alexander The Great
85. “Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods.” – Plato
86. “To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way.” – Plato
87. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
88. “Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods.” – Plato.
89. “At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
90. “True love never has a happy ending, because there is no ending to true love.” – Alexander The Grea
91. “Those who intend on becoming great should love neither themselves nor their own things, but only what is just, whether it happens to be done by themselves or others.” – Plato
Best Quotes about Athens
Part vibrant, modern, capital city, part awe-inspiring ancient metropolis, Athens is probably one of the most unique and difficult to describe places that I’ve ever been to.
So, if words escape you when it comes to Athens, then be sure to give this selection of the best quotes about Athens a good, long read.
92. “A great city, whose image dwells in the memory of man, is the type of some great idea. Rome represents conquest; Faith hovers over the towers of Jerusalem; and Athens embodies the pre-eminent quality of the antique world, Art.” – Benjamin Disraeli
93. “I am a citizen, not of Athens, or Greece, but of the world.” – Socrates
94. “My good friend, you are a citizen of Athens, a city which is very great and very famous for its wisdom and power – are you not ashamed of caring so much for the making of money and for fame and prestige, when you neither think nor care about wisdom and truth and the improvement of your soul?” – Plato
95. “When the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free again.” – Edith Hamilton
96. “If Athens shall appear great to you, consider then that her glories were purchased by valiant men, and by men who learned their duty.” – Pericles
97. “How great are the dangers I face to win a good name in Athens.” – Alexander the Great
98. “Athens, the eye of Greece, mother of arts and eloquence. “ – John Milton
99. “At Athens, wise men propose, and fools dispose.” – Alcuin
100. “Let there be light! Said Liberty, And like sunrise from the sea, Athens arose!” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
101. “Many of our ideas of democracy, so much of our literature and philosophy and science can be traced back to roots right here in Athens.” – Barrack Obama
102. “And thence from Athens turn away our eyes To seek new friends and stranger companies.” – Shakespeare
103. “Ancient of days! august Athena! where, Where are thy men of might? thy grand in soul? Gone–glimmering through the dream of things that were; First, in the race that led to glory’s goal, They won, and pass’d away–Is this the whole?” – Lord Byron
104. “The Parthenon is really only a farmyard over which someone put a roof; colonades and sculptures were added because there were people in Athens who happened to be working and wanted to express themselves.” – Pablo Picasso
105. “I am not going to let Athens affect the rest of my life.” – Paula Radcliffe
106. “The commonwealth of Athens is become a forest of beasts.” – Shakespeare
107. “In cities like Athens, poor houses lined narrow and tortuous streets in spite of luxurious public buildings.” – Stephen Gardiner
108. “When will there be justice in Athens? There will be justice in Athens when those who are not injured are as outraged as those who are.” – Thucydides
109. “An Aristotle was but the rubbish of an Adam, and Athens but the rudiments of Paradise.” – Robert South
110. “Athens is like a sluggish horse, and I am the gadfly trying to sting it into life.” – Jostein Gaarder
111. “Athens’ biggest worry was the sheer recklessness of its own democratic government. A simple majority of the citizenry, urged on and incensed by clever demagogues, might capriciously send out military forces in unnecessary and exhausting adventures.” – Thucydides
112. “As in Athens, the right to participate was restricted to men, just as it was also in all later democracies and republics until the twentieth century.” – Robert A. Dahl
113. “So far has Athens left the rest of mankind behind in thought and expression that her pupils have become the teachers of the world, and she has made the name of Hellas distinctive no longer of race but of intellect, and the title of Hellene a badge of education rather than of common descent.” – Isocrates
Best Mykonos Quotes
Known for being the unofficial party capital of the Aegean, Mykonos is filled with insane nightclubs where the house music is always pumping and where people are still dancing even after the sun comes up.
Add in a selection of pristine sandy beaches that are unlike anything you’ve ever seen and you easily have one of the most beautiful islands in Greece.
So, if you want to channel all that awesomeness into a few simple words then give these best Mykonos quotes a look since they are easily some of the best Greece quotes on this list.
114. “Unless you have seen the houses of Mykonos, you can’t pretend to be an architect. Whatever architecture has to say, it is said here.” – Le Corbusier
115. “Her dress sparkled like the stars that blanketed the Mykonos night sky” – Anthea Syrokou, The Greek Tapestry
116. “The beauty in front of her interrupted her thoughts. She took a deep breath, staring at the shores of Mykonos with the scenic coves and the golden sand beaches.” – Angel Sefer
117. “Located in the Cyclades and surrounded by the blue-green water of the Aegean sits whitewashed, windmill-strewn Mykonos, the island of the winds.” – Lizy Manola, Mykonos Muse
118. “The island has magical landscapes and a special energy coming from the sea, the winds, and the land that can’t be found elsewhere.” – Eugenie Niarchos
119. “Located in the Cyclades and surrounded by the blue-green water of the Aegean sits whitewashed, windmill-strewn Mykonos, the island of the winds.” – Lizy Manola
120. “Mykonos, which probably meant it was time for them to get.” – Rick Riordan
121. “In every island of the Aegean Sea are found abundant traces of a vast prehistoric empire.” – James Theodore Bent
122. “But Mykonos was different in that respect. Mykonos made you long for the restful, happy day-to-day reality of life on the Greek island, and it was the brief visits that tortured the soul. Paris was a romantic respite from life, Mykonos was life itself, and living.” – Bobby Underwood, author of the Long Gray Goodbye
123. “The Greek Isles present a collage of diverse landscapes and customs. Mykonos is fun-loving, with lively tavernas and populated beaches. Delos is stoic, protecting the ruins of its ancient sanctuaries in solemn dignity. Milos is magical, with its volcanic rock formations and stunning village vistas.” – Laura Brooks, Greek Isles
124. “The beauty in front of her interrupted her thoughts. She took a deep breath, staring at the shores of Mykonos with the scenic coves and the golden sand beaches.” – Angel Sefer, Deadly Secrets
125. “We’re often wrong at predicting who or what will transform us. Encountering certain people, books, music, places, or ideas … at just the right time can immediately make our lives happier, richer, more beautiful, resonant, or meaningful. When it happens, we feel a kind of instant love for them, both deep and abiding. Now and then it can be something as trifling as a children’s book, a returned telephone call, or a night at a seaside bar in Mykonos.” – Jonathan Carroll, Bathing the Lion
126. “I felt like a pilgrim upon a rare and spiritual planet landing the soil of Mykonos,I ensured it could give me a high inspiration for a next new epic, which was machining inside my inner brains.” – Nithin Purple, The Bell Ringing Woman
Best Ancient Greece Quotes and Quotes about Ancient Greece
If there’s anything I know about Greece it’s that is old as dirt. Or, ancient if you want to be more technical about it.
Hence the reason why there are a ton of ancient Greece quotes and quotes about ancient Greece that are just waiting to be read.
So, stop scrolling and start using these ancient Greece quotes to channel thousands of years of wisdom from some of the greatest minds in human history.
127. “If I’d been born in ancient Greece, I’d worship Zeus and Aphrodite.” – Richard Dawkins
128. “Unless you have seen the houses of Mykonos, you can’t pretend to be an architect. Whatever architecture has to say, it is said here.” – Le Corbusier
129. “Greek is a musical and prolific language, that gives a soul to the objects of sense, and a body to the abstractions of philosophy.” – Edward Gibbon
130. “Even people who know nothing about Greece know something about Greece. The very name sparks visions of ancient civilizations that dominated the Mediterranean.” ― Polly Letofsky
131. “Athens, the eye of Greece, mother of arts and eloquence, native to famous wits.” – John Milton
132. “I would like to be a philosopher in ancient Greece and a poet in ancient China.” – Shan Sa
133. “The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your power along the lines of excellence.” – John F. Kennedy
134. “The outsiders stood always in awe in front of what they had surnamed the Celestial City with Mighty Walls. The great mystery that cloaked its very foundations kept impelling the youth of Crotona, as well as those of the adjacent cities, to seek admittance. In spite of the difficult rules of the Master, curiosity goaded many to venture inside its secrecy, with a passionate aspiration to discover the unknown.” ― Karim El Koussa
135. “Athens – a city which is very famous for its wisdom and its power. Are you not ashamed of caring so much for making the money and making of fame and prestige, when you neither think nor care about wisdom and truth and the improvement of your soul?” – Aristotle
136. “Empire may be gained by gold, not gold by an empire. It used, indeed, to be a proverb that “It is not Philip, but Philip’s gold that takes the cities of Greece.” – Aemilius
137. “The Greek language has the best mathematical structure and it will be used for a new generation of most sophisticated computers because only in the Greek language there are no limits.” – Bill Gates
138. “How can any educated person stay away from the Greeks? I have always been far more interested in them than in Science.” – Albert Einstein
Best Greek Sayings about Life
What can I say? The Greeks are ancient like “whoa” and know their shiz when it comes to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness (Yes, I know that phrase isn’t Greek).
So, if you’re feeling a bit stuck or kind of lost at the moment and like you need a little bit of insight into life, then give these Greek sayings about life a read.
I pinkie promise that these best Greek sayings about life are well worth your time since they provide some pretty profound insights into the state of the human experience.
140. “The happy man is the one who has a healthy body, a wealthy soul and a well-educated nature.” – Thales
141. “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” – Aristotle
142. “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” – Pericles
143. “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus
144. “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” – Plato
145. “For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories.” – Plato
146. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
147. “Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge.” – Plato
148. “Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.” – Democritus
149. “Silence is better than unmeaning words” – Pythagoras
150. “Wine and children speak the truth” – Greek Proverb
151. “Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.” – Epictetus
152. “One swallow does not make a summer” – Greek Proverb
153. “One swallow does not make a summer” – Aristotle
154. “A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in” – Greek Proverb
155. “An orator without judgment is a horse without a bridle.” – Theophrastus
156. “It’s sweet to view the sea when standing on the shore” – Christian Archippus
157. ‘The camel does not see her own hump.’
158. “He who becomes a sheep is eaten by the wolf.” – Greek Proverb
159. “Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all.” – Hypatia
160. “It is difficult to argue with the belly, as it has no ears” – Greek Proverb
161. “Madness does not go to the mountains, it goes to people.”
162. “First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.” – Epictetus
163. “A lucky person is someone who plants pebbles and harvests potatoes”’ – Greek Proverb
164. “He who cannot bear misfortune is truly unfortunate.”
165. “Whatever is good to know is difficult to learn.” – Greek Proverb
166. “The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself.” – Thales
167. “It is not possible to step twice into the same river” – Greek Proverb
168. “The foundation of every state is the education of its youth.” – Diogenes
169. “Win by persuasion, not by force” – Bias of Priene
170. “There is nothing permanent except change.” – Heraclitus
171. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
172. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled.” – Plutarch
173. “No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.” – Heraclitus
174. “True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.” – Socrates
Additional Quotes Resources You’ll Love
- Best Travel Quotes
- Best Exploration Quotes
- Best Quotes about Waterfalls
- How to say Hello in Different Languages
- Best Lake Quotes for Instagram
- Best Sunrise Quotes of All Time
- Best Rainbow Quotes to Brighten Your Day
- Best Ever Quotes about Mountains
- Best Quotes about the Sea
- Best Ever Quotes about Alaska